* Always dry with soft cloth after use.
* Rinse regularly with water and dry with a soft cloth
* Never use abrasive cleaning products containing hydrochloric acid, bleach or other inappropriate chemicals, including abrasive scouring pads. A pH neutral soap (pH level of 7) may be used if applied with a soft cloth and then rinsed thoroughly with water. Dry with a soft cloth.
* Extra care should be taken if you live in a hard water area. Should limescale build-up appear please clean with vinegar and rinse thoroughly with water. Dry with a soft cloth.
* Extra care should also be taken when using personal toiletries such as toothpaste, shower gels, soaps, etc as these can leave residue that may cause blemishes. Always make sure surfaces are rinsed thoroughly with water and dry with a soft cloth.
* For satin metal surfaces apply a little vaseline or wax to help maintain the brightness.